1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trucks seeking snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Strictly Snow, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Strictly Snow

Strictly Snow Senior Member
    from Oxford

Here are some of the fleet. Missing is my walk crew rig a minivan, 8'x10' trailer, & Honda Rancher w/ 4' blade and snow-ex micro 375 spreader(i will post them later battery's are dead in both from sitting so long)

The Trucks (4.1).jpg

The Trucks(.5).jpg

The Trucks (1.1).jpg

2. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

Good looking fleet, it would look better making you some payup lol. Good luck finding snow. :waving:

3. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

Very nice im looking to get a dump truck soon..........

4. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

is the white gmc a 1500?? and if so what kind of salt spreader is in the back if that is one

5. Strictly Snow

from Oxford

Yes the white one is a 1500 in name plate only. I had the rear suspension beefed and stronger torsion bars up front. The spreader is the 6' "salt dog" stainless buy "Buyers". I don't really like it I should have gone for the 8' it would have fit the truck better. The truck is a short bed so i thought the 6' is what i needed but it is about 20 inches short of filling up the bed(a large gap between the spreader and front of bed)

6. Strictly Snow

from Oxford

The dump is a 01' duramax C3500 w/9' western pro ultra and central hydro replacement tailgate spreader unstoppable in the snow. i have plowed up 45 degree inclines to stack snow and it just kept on going. i could stack snow as if it were a end loader as long as the ground underneath me was solid enough