1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trucks for Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowshow, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Snowshow

Snowshow Member

Looking to update equipment. For sale:

1) 1987 Dodge 150 4x4. 318ci, Brand new 3 speed auto (no OD) Fully live hydr plow system. 8' foot front plow, 7 1/2 rear. These plows are in excellent shape! The truck has fresh paint and is totally dependable. Truck has been completly gone through at the begining of the season. Asking $5750.00

2.) 1985 Dodge 150 4x4. 318ci 3 speed auto trans. Truck is in very good shape. 7 1/2 Meyer electric plow with pro-wings. Set up and includes Barnes rear electric over hyd. rear pull plow. Very dependable truck. Runs and plows fantastic. Asking $3,500

3.) 1990 Ford F250 4x4. Newer 351fi motor. Brand New C-6 3 speed auto transmission. Tons of new parts. Completly serviced and gone through prior to this season. One season old 8' Meyer CP-8 poly electric plow. Plow is in perfect shape. Body a little rusty but can paint. Asking $6,750

These trucks are working every snow event and have their own routes. The trucks have been maintained and serviced with an open check book and only plow snow. They sit inside a storage building in the summers. I am just looking to update my equipment for next year. Any questions please feel free to call my office. (231)206-3598. Thanks,

Jim @ Schultz Transport Inc.