1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trucks Finally Painted & Waiting for Snow!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BreyerConstruct, Dec 17, 2004.

1. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

I've wanted to post a few pix for months, just finished the trucks (except lights) & wanted to post a few pix before they get destroyed by work & winter.

plow1.jpg

2. BreyerConstruct

Another one for ya

plow2.jpg

3. BreyerConstruct

Last one...

plow3.jpg

4. BreyerConstruct

I designed the headache racks myself. I couldn't afford Ranch Hand, & wanted the ability to permanently mount front & rear flood lights & an amber w/o loosing the top rail of the rack.
    A friend took my plans & made these up, powdercoated & all for $250 a piece. I was thrilled! LOL

Just had to share my trucks w/ you all. It's one good reason to be in business.

:)
    ~Matt

5. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Hey the riggs look pretty good for dodges{just kidding best plow truck i ever had was my 83 ram charger}but i run all fords now.

6. wls

wls Senior Member

Great looking units, how do you like the 860's. I have a 810, and its a great plow.

7. BreyerConstruct

Hey Echo,
    If the best plower was a Dodge, why run Fords now? :)

WLS,
    This is my first year w/ Blizzards, last year I had an old western (identical to my back-up) and a Meyers (great controller, weak plow).

I like the looks & construction of the Blizzard, as well as the hitch setup. Fast & easy. We'll see how it plows though.

Thanks for asking! I'd have loved to have gotten the 810. Maybe next year....

~Matt

8. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

HEYYYYYYY Veerry NICE . Missing a Hub cap for one?
    Dodges All the Way! Both Diesel?

9. BreyerConstruct

Thanks!

Nah, one's a 360 V8.
    It was cheap & we could afford it. :)
    Yup, missing one cap. The dealer sent me another cap, but for the wrong years. I found one online, just gotta order it.

Did you notice? The gas (regular cab) has 2 different types of rims? 3 chrome & 1 steel. I'm guessing one of the chrome ones disappeared & the steel is the spare, which is gone.

Ah, well. Ya gotta run what you can afford & do your best to keep them nice, right?

BTW, LOVE the diesel. Would buy another, awesome power.

~Matt

10. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice Pair Of Dodges!!!!

11. BreyerConstruct

Comming from a Ford guy, that's quite a complement! LOL
    Thanks, love the color on your superduty.

~Matt