1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TRUCKLITE wiring on 93 dodge

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by archer39, Dec 18, 2008.

1. archer39

archer39 Member
    from PA

In the picture below are the red lines the factory wiring from headlight to headlight and marker light to marker light? does anything have to be done there?

also when cutting the high beam wire is the blue wire is suppose to connect to the high beam cut side that goes back towards the firewall? and the pink is suppose to be go to the side of the cut wire that heads to the headlight?

same goes for the low beam side??

if i am correct with this i have everything wire correctly, where can one find a new six prong switch?

also is there any place to get the connectors that connect the harness to the lights? the prongs on mine are very week and corroded.

[​IMG]

2. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA