1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Trucklite turn signal bulb

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by archer39, Feb 9, 2010.

1. archer39

archer39 Member
    from PA

anyone know what bulb the 6 wire trucklite bulbs take. I purchased my set up used and there were no bulbs on the turn signals so i have no clue as to what bulb to try. I have tryed a 1034 and a 1157 but they do not work.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The 1157 should have worked. They are offset tab so a 180* direction change is often needed to get them to go in.

3. archer39

archer39 Member
    from PA

the 1157 goes in but does not light. When i put the 1156 in the direction it is not suppose to be (not turning in) and hold it down it lights but i have to hold it and it is not in the correct way.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sounds like a socket issue then. Stretching the terminals/spring with a small pick often gets them up and working again.

5. archer39

archer39 Member
    from PA

ok i will give that a shot. That is the least of my worries now. I cracked the top cap tonight with about 5 more places to plow and 23 inches of snow on the ground.

not a good night...