1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TruckCraft ZEUS

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Michael J. Donovan, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

A new fuel-saving productivity tool from TruckCraft is now available. This aluminum dump body with optional drop-down sides will make load handling chores a cinch without sacrificing a fuel budget in the process. Hoist capacities are available from 10,400 to 21,400 pounds to match the body with truck capacity. ZEUS features a 3/16” thick, extruded T6 alloy floor, type 304 stainless hardware, and is backed by a two-year factory warranty. They come painted and completely pre-assembled from the factory.

For more information visit www.truckcraft.com

Brake&Clutch_2008_Show 004CLN.jpg

2. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

that is very cool.......

3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

What could be painted if its aluminum?

4. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

They come painted and completely pre-assembled from the factory.

looks like stainless or aluminum to me?

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Thats a great looking body. Michael, do you have any contacts at TruckCraft?

6. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

Hi Brian,

Not a specific contact for you but I checked on their site for you and here is a link to some dealers in Maryland - http://www.truckcraft.com/dealerDetail.asp?ID=MD

They should be able to help you out :waving:

7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Thanks; I know my local dealer. I was hoping you had a point of contact for a customer service issue.
    Thanks anyway.