1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truckcraft TC120/150 8' aluminum dump bed insert

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by arborbarber, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arborbarber

arborbarber Junior Member

I have a 2006 TruckCraft ALL ALUMINUM (w/stainless steel hardware) TC-120 7,000 lb capacity self contained dump insert that will fit a full size 8' truck bed. It also comes with the TC-150 leaf box. For snow plowing, Truckcraft also makes a sweet tailgate salt spreader designed specifically for this unit which is NOT included. Paid over $7,000 for it new (leaf box was $2,200 alone) and it weighs ~750 lbs (550lbs insert, 200lbs leafbox). Asking $3,500 for the insert AND leafbox, or $3,000 for insert and $600 for leafbox. Just sold my 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 that it was on so I need a quick sale. It currently sits on a 5x8 3,500lb single axle tilt trailer that I have it strapped down on for easier transport and will let it go for an extra $350 if you are concerned about getting the unit transported. Will not last long at this price!!! -Brian #9*1*3*#4*2*4*#5*7*0*8#

photo.jpg

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Do you have any pics of it from the rear?

3. arborbarber

extra pics

Here are a couple more pics... the tailgate is laying in the back of the insert as seen on the photo of the back of the unit. Also, its located in Olathe, KS to let everyone know.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

if you were closer I would take that leafbox off your hands. Bump for a good deal.

5. arborbarber

TC150 Leafbox topper has been SOLD... Only thing left is the TC-120 aluminum dump bed insert which I am now asking $2900. Very good looking piece of equipment... almost all of the dents were on the leafbox unit.

6. arborbarber

Somehow I still have the insert AND leafbox (guy never picked it up)... asking $3,400 for whole unit. No hurry in selling it now so I will wait until I get a buyer at this price. This is a great deal... serious inquiries only please.

7. 24v6spd

24v6spd Senior Member

Is that including the trailer?

8. arborbarber

The 5x8 3,500 lb axle tilt bed trailer in the photo (includes 4' wooden sidewalls not pictured too) will be an additional $300... only letting it go if you buy the dump insert (to possibly make it easier to transport)... I realize I could sell it on craigslist for much more, but I have had many people change their minds because of trying to figure out how to get it moved without bringing their truck that they may or may not have yet. For $3,700 you get the dump insert, leafbox kit and trailer!!!

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Best insert on the market right there! Now that ive got one, I would never have anything less! Bump for a good deal. That unit will last forever

10. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Is there any dings in the tailgate?

11. arborbarber

yes, the tailgate has some dings as does the leafbox, the rest of the unit however is in decent shape... as was said earlier, this should last for many years.

12. arborbarber

Sold and Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.