1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truckcraft TC-140 tailgate replacement tailgate spreader complete kit

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 99tjer, Nov 8, 2014.

1. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

Truckcraft TC-140 tailgate replacement spreader complete kit

- 12 volt electric spreader for dump bodies up to 15k gvwr.
    - Complete kit with in cab controller and wiring harness with factory quick disconnects.
    - Constructed of aluminum and stainless.
    - Controller: separate dials for auger and spinner motors ( spinner motor almost new). If your bed is electric, there's an up/down switch that ties into your existing system. Switch for rear light.
    - Universal mounting easily pins to your existing gate housing, on and off in 5 minutes. Width an height are adjustable.
    - Total amp draw for both motors is 53 amps.
    - I can hook up to a battery and show you that it all works.
    - Located in Glen Ellyn, IL.
    - only selling because I'm getting out of the business.
    Price is $2700. Pics on way

image.jpg

Last edited: Nov 8, 2014
  2. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

Pic

Trying to add more

image.jpg

3. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

Inside of housing

image.jpg

4. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

Controller

image.jpg

5. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

Wiring harness

image.jpg

6. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Interested. So nothing wrong with it? Just don't need it anymore? How old is it?

7. 99tjer

99tjer Junior Member

Hook it up and go...I have owners manual for installation instructions. Chains lubed up, connections all have dielectric grease on them. I just put a new factory plug end on the spinner connection. I'll hook it up n run it for you. Not sure on the age, I bought it used 3 yrs ago.