1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truckcraft tailgate spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by weckel5984, Nov 22, 2013.

1. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

Up for sale is a Truckcraft salt spreader that works with a dump insert. Sale includes the salter only and no wiring. Spreader motor needs to be rebuilt or replaced. Auger motor and chain are in functioning order. Can hook up to truck to prove that it works. Selling because we do not use it enough. These units go for $4,000 new. Asking $1,500 or open to trades Email or call (513) 498-6879

DSCF6553[1].jpg

2. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

bump... all cash offers or trades will be entertained

3. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn Senior Member

will this fit onto a ez dumper or bri mar insert? I'll do some digging as well. Thanks

4. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

I believe it will as long as the tailgates are the same size. Im pretty sure I talked to a guy last year that ran one that way. If not you could easily modify it.

5. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 Senior Member

Can you take a pic of the spinner assembly ,I might be interested ,I already have a controller and harness

6. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

Ok I will once im back in town from Thanksgiving

7. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn Senior Member

8. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

Ok will do!

9. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

bump for the day!!!

10. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 Senior Member

Can you get me a pic of the spinner

11. weckel5984

weckel5984 Member

unfortunately i just took the spinner to get looked at and was told that i would be better off just replacing it than trying to rebuild it. still have all of the mounting hardware though.