1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truckcraft dump insert spreader.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tediesel, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

truckcraft spreader for insert. Controller and spinner motor both took a dump on me last year. It comes with a rebuilt spinner motor so all you would need to do would be to rig up a controller. I was going to use 12v rheostats I found online and make a controller for under $100 but I bought another spreader instead. It is about 3 or 4 years old so it was the newer style controller and spinner motor. The rebuilt spinner motor is the older style but everything is with it for it to work on it normal. It also comes with a spare auger motor and I think a spare wiring harness. Asking 2,000 due to a replacement auger motor costing over a thousand. but make a quick cash offer and it's yours. It's not doing me any good sitting here.

2. Please get some pics up

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Yup, pictures help big time!

4. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Here are some pics. Shown on the pallet is the spreader and spinner assembly with the iffy motor. Other pile is controller, good old style spinner motor, bracket for using that motor, spare auger motor, spare chain, couple other things. I only have 1 wiring harness and it isn't pictured but it's complete and not cut up.

2012-12-19_08-39-35_760 (800x451).jpg

2012-12-19_08-43-00_696 (800x451).jpg

5. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Forgot about this.......It's not doing me any good. How about $1500 takes it.

6. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

i sent you pm

7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Where are you located?

8. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Good guy to deal with. Bought a spreader off him a few years back. Good luck on the sale. He's just outside of Pittsburgh PA

9. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Thanks, when I saw the ad I was on my phone and could not see location.

10. SnowGuy73

Hell of a deal, wish you were closer to me.

11. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Thanks for the help bossman. I still have it. I will also probably be selling the insert in a month or so if I can find the right 5500 cab chassis and get a bed put on.

12. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

New cleaning up the garage price $1250.

13. SnowGuy73

Even better deal, now I really wish you were closer!!