1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Wrap

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by RacerBren, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Just had the truck wrapped last week. Think it came out nice....

IMG_0795.jpg

IMG_0796.jpg

2. FEFMedia

FEFMedia Senior Member

It sure did.. looks very nice! Area code is always important no matter how large the town is.. remember 10 digit phone numbers are going to be manditory soon enough

3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet Wrap! :drinkup:

4. Thanks. I always hate having area codes with my numbers. What do you mean it will be mandatory?

5. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Just made it mandatory in Connecticut. No matter where you call in Conn you have to dial the area code now even if its your neighbor.

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks great and the mandatory area code sounds like it sucks.

7. Fire_n_Ice

Fire_n_Ice Senior Member

What did that run you? It's Eye catching yet simple and not overwhelmingly busy! Nice work.

8. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

we've had to use 10 number phone numbers up here for atleast 5 years now

9. Bruce'sEx

Bruce'sEx Senior Member

You get use to the area code thing. cool wrap

10. AC2717

AC2717 Senior Member

Did Magic Salt pay for most of that wrap? Just curious

11. revtoyota

revtoyota Member

one of the nice things of living in alaska we wont have to do the area code to make next door calls. Really like the wrap.

12. Thanks. Hopefully the area code won't change here for a while. Who knows... It works for us. We do all our own marketing. TV, Truck and sales. It was about 2k for the wrap. Well worth it.

13. MattyK

MattyK Senior Member
    from Boston

Like the wrap. Really nicely done. Massachusetts uses the 10 digit number as well

14. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

Thats one of the nicest wraps I have seen. You can actually make out the important parts which often times is hard to do with wraps!

15. Deco

Deco Senior Member

nice set-up payup

16. JoeCool

JoeCool Senior Member
    from Canada

I do decals, avoid wraps because I just screw up too much, lol. That is THE nicest one I have seen. Some are more elaborate designs but that one is just the way I like it. As for area codes to call your neighbour, I just walk over... Still 7-digit here but for signage I usually recommend 10 as we are not too far of a drive to other codes.

17. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

I think nice is an understatement, that looks awesome.

18. KrisR

KrisR Member
    from NH

i agree :gunsfiring:

19. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

really nice man. your not too far from me I'm in amsterdam.

20. Thanks, we are up in Amsterdam every week or so. So you might see it...Thanks