1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck wrap design

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EPPSLLC, Dec 12, 2008.

EPPSLLC Senior Member

what do you guys think?

full wrap.jpg
  2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

pretty cool lookin, but just not my style... maby its the colour of the truck thats throwing me off
  3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

that looks cool. is that the actual decals on the truck or just a plan you have drawn up?

EPPSLLC Senior Member

the letters are on the truck right now .. i had that done yesterday . . .im working with a designer to do a partial wrap . .. this is something i threw together in photoshop

MAR4CARS Senior Member

Looks good i would consider a bolder color for the phone number.What does something like that cost?

EPPSLLC Senior Member

I have a friend who has a friend so its not that bad ;) . .. something like this would normally be well over 1k dollars
  7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

wow it is like stickering a stockcar. or very similiar.
  8. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

I like it but what is with the water on the front quarter panel?

Actually, on edit, I just don't really like how the blue and green look together. To many colors?

Blue and silver look great together. Can you live without the green? Every lawn guy has green anyway.

Great ideas though!
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2008
  9. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

lemme guess, you do irrigation, mowing and snow services.

i think your on the right track, do you have any other designs or is that your first one?

EPPSLLC Senior Member

this is the first one . . . im gonna have to figure a diff. water design our cause its suposed to be power washing . . . :\
  11. blm86

blm86 Member

i think you are on the right track, but the colors are not working well with each other
  12. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

remember that you want to build your design in a vector based program so it can be enlarged to cover the vehicle and not look like a bunch of pixels.

you should seriously consider hiring an illustrator or graphic designer to provide you with a GOOD design. there are a bunch of wrap jobs around here that are so busy you can't even tell what the hell the car is trying to sell.
  13. Jake23rc

Jake23rc Member

I like it way cool.
  14. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

i think one font instead of three would look better
  15. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

16. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

The initial effort is good, not to busy. Needs to be more eye catching, maybe brighter colors with electric lettering to jump out at consumer. Your name could be getting washed, put a blade above the grass to denote cutting and add a plow to your number to push snow.
    Best way to cheaply advertise your services.