1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck w/plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by rfed32, Feb 25, 2007.

1. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

here is my 99 c1500 with western uni mount....finally got pics of the plow....the other plow is a 6'6'' unimount with wings....hopin to get a jeep for that plow maybe an s10 seeing that i have the mount for it and most of the wirin....let me know what ya think

1045.jpg

1039.jpg

2. Snowman16

Snowman16 Member

Nice stuff man! Id'e go with the jeep.wesport

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

If your 1500 is 4x4 which it looks to be, then its a k1500, c1500 is 2wd (k-4x4, c-2x4) Just a bit of knowledge for ya.

4. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

thanks mark i think i meant to but k and c jst got typed i do that a lot but who knows got some more pics after a couple hours out today post in a min

5. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

truck resting after TODAY and skider gettin taken up to site we plow

1065.jpg

1063.jpg

1035.jpg

6. Whip

Whip Member

Thank You sir. I have always wondered about the designation as I am not a Chevy man.
    [​IMG]

7. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

How is your spreader controller mounted to the dash? I need to find a way to mount mine. Ive got the same interior in my truck as you do, Nice setup you've got there!!

8. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

it came with a like mount and i took some self tappers from work and screwed right into the dash...self tappers were 1/2 inch ill take a closer pic tomorrow and post it...

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

thank you very much!