1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck W/Plow Wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AFSPLOWING, Nov 24, 2013.

1. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

I'm looking for a Plow truck Pickup or dump. No later the 90's.Must be in running condition and ready to rock.Thanks Steve

2. Mega cab

Mega cab Member

Saw one on auto trader in Ohio. 3500 gmc dump diesel low miles I think like 45,000 miles. I think it was a Meyers plow. They were asking $7500. But they didn't have any pictures but emailed me some. Looked good I will look up there phone and put it back on here for you. I would of bought it but we are getting a new one.

3. Mega cab

Mega cab Member

And it was a 2000 or 2001

4. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

That's a little too far for me.I was thinking about a new one but 50-60K is a lot lol,Ive been searching Craigslist and Ebay for days nothing nice they all need work.Thanks

5. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Thats not bad at all.These guys are fckin nuts they have an 91 195kmiles and rotted to **** for 6500 lol some deals are around but nothing that great around here

6. Mega cab

Mega cab Member

ok phone # is 419-855-8366 salesman is John! Good luck

7. Mega cab

Mega cab Member

Yes crazy what they want for new trucks and cars. Then add the cost of a new plow. Its Nuts

8. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Thanks Bud

9. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

What did you buy a ford,dodge,gmc,chevy? i Might look at new ones tomorrow.

10. almostfinished

almostfinished Junior Member

I'm selling my 2000 Chevy k3500 reg cab with the 454. Ive got a Meyer classic plow that can go with it. Never mounted. Needs truck frame and wiring. Ill post my craigslist link just in case you're interested. I live in Putnam county.
    I'm taking offers. Had a tree fall on my garage and could use the cash.
    Nick
    914-844-3220

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/4205392042.html

11. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

Hi,Im looking for something ready to go.Thanks Anyway

12. tssmokeya

tssmokeya Junior Member
    from ohio

i just posted a truck with plow ready to go. ill even change the oil and filters for you. call me!! 740-225-0505 title in hand

13. AFSPLOWING

AFSPLOWING Member

still looking

14. betterburdman

betterburdman Junior Member

93 ford f-250 7.3 non turbo with 5 speed manual tranny . Truck runs good is PA inspected has 8.5' Meyer plow setup. $4500 can include 8' Henderson gas v box for additional $2000. Can send pics if you're interested

15. horizon jay

horizon jay Member

I have a White 2004 F250 5.4L Gas, Reg Cab, Long Bed, FX4, 127K miles. Brand new exhaust manifolds(both sides) 1 week ago today, new plugs in July. Its a work truck so its got some dents, ripped seat, Tailgate is beat to hell but it runs like a champ. {I replaced tie rod, driver front wheel bearing (this spring2013)}, {both ball joints & passenger front wheel bearing (spring2012)} . Some minor surface rust but no body rot. My foreman that ran it as take home truck just quit so I was thinking about selling it. It has a 8' Western Pro Plus on it (Older style lights). New cutting edge, cab command controller & hoses last winter. It blue books just under 9k in excellent without plow. With all the work and money Ive put in it recently its ready to go & rates excellent in my book even with dents and dings. I would sell it for $11,500. I will drive it to you for a plane ticket home ($12,000?). Im in Indiana. I dont have a craigslist ad or anything but I can send you pics and make you a video of it. email me if you have any interest. Thanks! horizonlandscapegroup@yahoo.com