1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck tires and wheels

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dinosaur, Sep 27, 2010.

1. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

I'm selling a set of 2 = Goodyear Wrangler HT tires mounted on 8 lug steel wheels (I believe off an older Chevy truck) 235/85-16 Load range E. Tread is about 50% (measured .142").
    Also for sale are 4 = Goodyear Wrangler HT tires mounted on 8 lug steel wagon wheels (these came off of an 1981 Dodge truck). 33x12.5x16.5 Load Range C. Tread is 85% or better as I put about 500 miles on these tires since new (measured .235").These just came off of the truck and I haven't had a chance to clean them up.
    And also for sale are 4 = 16.5x8.25 aluminum wheels (not sure of the model), 8 lug and these were on a variety of vehicles from Ford, Chevy, and Dodge.
    As I found that 8 lug wheels will pretty much fit almost anything w/8 lugs. The only difference I've found is the center hole is a little smaller on older Chevy wheels (thus the 2 up top will only fit the front of my current stash of vehicles due to the center hole won't clear the axle hub).
    It's $300 for everything.
    You can still get 16.5 tires, but unfortunately they are too tall for my truck (check out any military hummer tire).
    PM or e-mail with any questions. I prefer local pickup, but will deliver up to a 2hr from 18981 for a small fee.
    And if you come by with the truck, I will provide jack and air wrench to install!

Lastly, if anybody is interested I have a DANA 60 rear w/posi out of a 1979 Dodge truck (I believe 4.11 gears but I forget). That would go for $250 OBO. You install !!

Truck Tires 1.jpg

Truck Tires 2.jpg

Truck Tires 4.jpg
  2. dodge15004x45.9

dodge15004x45.9 Senior Member
    from malvern

Wheels look like mickey thompson classic 2's.
  3. dinosaur

dinosaur Junior Member
    from SE PA

I'll go $200 for everything!!!!!! Ray