1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Stolen

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Dinger, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Dinger

Dinger Junior Member

Hello, hope this is ok to post in this section.

I guess more of a heads up, as we are in the police/insurance process already. We had a truck stolen 3 weeks ago. Truck desc... 2004 Chevy, 3/4T, DMax, Allison. Reg Cab, Long Bed, sprayin bedliner, tool box, fuel tank in bed, Meyers Plow Frame, but no blade. Truck has some welding done to the front left frame where the front end tried to rip itself out. The truck has approx. 20,000 miles.

I suppose this is FYI, and be cautioned if anyone is trying to sell off any parts. It was stolen from SW Colorado, but with the fuel it had, it had probably a 2000 mile range.

Winters coming, everyone have a good one...
  2. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

It is in pieces by now, hope everything works out good with the insurance company
  3. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

How about some pics of the truck in case it is one piece....
  4. Dinger

Dinger Junior Member

Great Idea, Thanks. It's the truck on the far left.

Plow Trucks.jpg
  5. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

that sucks
  6. aeronutt

aeronutt Senior Member

Bummer. Looks just like 10,000 other white Chevy trucks running around. That truck could blend in anywhere and nobody would notice. I'd be shocked if it ends up being recovered, but let us know if it is.

Hope the insurance guys pay for the fuel tank and tools too.