1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck side wiring question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by champlainl, Feb 19, 2011.

1. champlainl

champlainl Member

got a f150 heritage 4.6 engine, might be buying used mm1 without truckside wiring, which harnesses do I need. not sure which pump it has yet, hopefully not sehp
    thanks

2. BlizzardBeater

BlizzardBeater Senior Member
    from Maine

What year truck and what style MM1?

3. champlainl

champlainl Member

2004 f150 heritage (old body style), fisher mm1 7'6", like I said earlier is has tibrens and torsion bars, currently I am plowing with a older snowbear weighs about 300 lbs,truck handles it very easily. Plow will only be used for my personal driveway (300 foot). B.roke my snowbear blade]

4. champlainl

champlainl Member

plow has 2 wire harness on plow side, one is pump and the other is for lights so I think its the seph pump

5. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

You've got an SEHP (solenoid electric hydraulic pack) unit. If you click on the Fisher website at the top of the page, go to the e-match section and plug in your info. You can find out part #'s and price them out new or try this site, e-bay or Craigslist. You'll need the battery harness, solenoid, controller and headlight harness as well as the mount.

6. champlainl

champlainl Member

thanks,as the fisher site says I need 29050 light harness for HB5 headlight system, the vehicle the plow is coming off of is a 99 dodge ram 1500 which takes the same harness, pretty cool, local plow shop has a used mount for my truck so I guess I'll change my offer on package as I was just buying plow with headgear before, thanks for the info, now it will probably stop snowing for the season (we can only wish)

7. champlainl

champlainl Member

hmm

Do I need an isolation module for this set up, haven't seen truckside harness yet?

8. TheGoat

TheGoat Junior Member
    from Maine

No iso mod for the 2 wire sehp.

9. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

You don't need the iso mod but if you plan on running a MM2 in the future now's the time to wire it that way, 29071 iso mod, 29050 light harness set, 26345 control harness. Plowside conversion is easy, 26359 and 26357 I think. Your battery set up will be fine.

10. champlainl

champlainl Member

finally

just picked up the plow and took the harnass of his truck (99 doge ram 1/2 ton),not sure if it will wire up to my 04 f150 heritage,does anyone know,that harness that came off the dodge is labeled # 26027,will this work on my ford? thanks guys