1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck side wiring pics

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by pkenn, Nov 9, 2008.

1. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

you guys have any pics of your truck side wiring (route/placement etc.) the guy wh just installed mine ran it behind the grille totally visable in front of the radiator,and just laid the fuse box upside down and un attached resting on my whell well. it just a jumble of wires everywhere....hes a boss dealer, i wonder if i have any recourse?

2. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

heres what it looks like... DSCF0271.jpg

DSCF0272.jpg

DSCF0275.jpg

DSCF0271.jpg

DSCF0272.jpg

DSCF0275.jpg

3. old skool

old skool Senior Member
    from NW IL

Id be embarrassed to send that out of a shop looking like that.. Did you complain/ what did he say?

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I would of said something to him. That looks like complete sh!t. The relays aren't even secured to anything. I wouldn't of paid a dime for that install looking like that. Kinda like the old saying don't buy a car built on a monday or friday.

5. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

There is no question, take it back!

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Double ditto. :nod:

Looks like they spent a whopping 10 minutes on it. Take it back. :salute:

7. High Voltage

High Voltage Member
    from MI

I'll get some more pictures tomorrow. Here is where I mounted my connectors.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  8. High Voltage

High Voltage Member
    from MI

oops forgot to hit upload.

021.jpg