1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck side plug

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by iceyman, Nov 17, 2015.

1. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

Anybody know where i can find a cheap truck side connector for 8 yr old meyer c plow. My plug got dragged on ground at some point and is kinda shot. I can splice and heat shrink a new one in rather than replacing all wiring.

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

Trying to post pic of my plug but apparently thats not easy on mobile

3. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Is this the single round trailer looking plug? If so I have never seen a replacement pigtail. Best bet would be to search for a used one. What we did was replace it all together. Used old style motor connection and weather pack connectors for the rest.

4. to_buy

to_buy Senior Member

If it is the round plug (looks Like a trailer plug) they do make a repair kit for the end with the new door
    If you need the number message me I will look it up.

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

Here is the plug

image.jpg

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

I don't mind a used one at all if anyone can point me in right direction.thanks

7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

Bought new.. Thanks anyway