1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck side on

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by orange toys, Oct 2, 2014.

1. orange toys

orange toys Member

Looking to buy just the truck side mounts and wire. Does anybody know where or how much this will be?

2. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Pretty sure you have PH 2. Should be 800-900.

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

What trk, , what plow. C'mon man little more info. Don't be so vague

4. orange toys

orange toys Member

Sorry was in a hurry... Going to try and get just the truck side mount and wiring for a 06 Silverado 3500. I currently have a speedwing PH2. My goal is to have a backup truck for right now without having to buy a complete plow setup since I'm not real sure if I can keep to plows going yet (lack of work). If the pricing isn't right o may just maybfor the whole thing, I'll get a power plow most likely.
    Amy info is appreciated.

5. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Confirmed. Most dealers should be in this range fore the parts without a control. You need:
    Mount
    Iso module
    Headlight harness
    Vehicle side power harness
    Control harness

6. orange toys

orange toys Member

Is there a place online I can price or purchase those parts? Dealer would really prefer me yo but the entire thing