1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck side mounts For Sale ultramount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jgsxr750, Nov 24, 2009.

1. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

Have complete truck side mounts and wiring for western plow ultramount pro plow or midweight plows. kit came off 2005 chevy 1500 silverado. have new hand held cab command also. need to sell . total kit sell for @ $ 1200-1600 dollars. Selling kit for $800.00 obo plus shipping.Pm me for pictures and questions. go to western site and do a quick match to find if parts match. mounts good for 99-06 1500 chevy trucks. not sure about wires.check site.
  2. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

Also have timbrens for front of same truck. Make me an offer.
  3. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

Kit was on originally installed on truck in 2006 and removed this year. verything works great used up till plow was stolen this year.
  4. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

will the mounts and wiring work on a 2004 chevy 3500?
  5. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

mounts no but not sure of wires. check western website and compare both trucks. that's the best information i can give you.
  6. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

Need to get out of garage. Lowing price to $600 including timbrens. PM me for pic's.
  7. kuhndogg

kuhndogg Junior Member

Woundering if i could get some pics? Very interested.
  8. mfw1fan24

mfw1fan24 Junior Member

How much of the lower plastic needs to get cut to mount this?
    Any pics of the mount on the truck?
  9. Plowfixguys

Plowfixguys Senior Member

I will take them, Call me (847) 673-7930.
  10. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

How much will you take for the handheld control? I need a spare.