1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck side mount?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by threeleaf, Oct 7, 2010.

1. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

Hey guys.
    First off im a fisher guy that bought what i thought was a good deal meyer plow for one of our salesmens trucks.
    heres my problem we have a 2006 dodge 1500 4x4 the plow is a classic mount..
    i looked on rthe meyer website and they dont make a bracket foe the truck side
    but they do for a 2500 the same year.
    Do you guys have any ideas on what i can do?
    ive called the local meyer dealer and that phone call reminded me of the reason i buy fishers because they are very useless..
    Please help
    thanks in advance
  2. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

go to a local machine shop and have them make one for you.

or sell the plow.

have you checked into the wiring harnesses for these trucks?? my 05 dodge 2500 needed 640 dollars worth of wiring harness to make a western work on it. as opposed to 03 and older needing a 200 dollar harness. the headlight system is a finicky pos apperantly.
  3. threeleaf

threeleaf Senior Member

hmm im ganna have to look into the harness for the lights.