1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck side mount question??????

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by Diesel Freak, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Diesel Freak

Diesel Freak Junior Member

I have a 2004 chevy one ton singal rear wheel with a blizzard 8 foot straight. was woundering if they made a "3" peice mount for this truck cuz my plow doesnt sit level with the ground when in the lowered position. i have the frame now that bolt flush with the truck frame. so if there is a way that i can make an adjustment with the one i got or if anyone has a used 3 piece for this truck for sale can u let me know. o yea i also have 15 and a half inches from ground to the center of the pin hole. thanks

2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Adjust your t bars to get the desired height. There is no other mount for that truck. Should be 12-14 inches to center of hole.

3. gbtl

gbtl Member

i believe there are two mounts for that truck an old version and new. newer has a higher clearance. but.. i know the 3 piece mount goes on power hitch 2 cause mine is 3 and is power hitch 2 not sure on power hitch 1. new mount is part 67981-2 and old one is 67981. i also have a 69781-2 with adapter if needed id sell.