1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Side Mount for 2002 F350

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Grande Grigio, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Grande Grigio

Grande Grigio Junior Member
    from Buffalo

Hi all. I am new to the site, and new to this plow thing. Not new to Buffalo, NY.

I am going to be getting a used plow for my truck and will be needing a truck side mount and wiring harness for it. The truck is a 2002 F350 Lariat - Crew - Short bed. The plow is a Boss Smart Shield 7'6" Poly Plow. The number I got for it is STB 03262.... I will have the plow, frame, light kit, stand and controller.

I have had a bit of difficulty detemining the proper kit I need for my truck. I suspect one mount works for multiple Boss plows. Can anyone offer some advice, or point me in the right direction here? Also, do these kits bolt-on, or is welding required? Drilling holes in the frame? Not sure how easy or challenging the process is.

I am very new to the plow scene. Any help is appreciated.
  2. kurtandshan

kurtandshan Senior Member

Go to Boss' website. Plow finder/ application and you should find the part numbers you need
  3. ajordan193

ajordan193 Senior Member
    from WNY

I have the mount and wiring for you. Give me a call (716) 510-2695. Thanks
  4. Grande Grigio

Grande Grigio Junior Member
    from Buffalo

Will do. I'll call Friday morn. Thanks. Joe.