1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck side installation cost

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by wils5150, Jan 25, 2012.

1. wils5150

wils5150 Member
    from mass

hey all. I have a late 04 f250 super duty. and was wondering how much for the truck side equipment installed? i got a quote for $2000. is this high? also whats the cost for just the equipment ( wiring, push plates, module etc) I may diy it it the savings are alot.
    Thanks

2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

That is very high. Usually Around $150 to $200 to install the wiring, push plates and module. You can do it yourself. Read the directions and take your time and save yourself some cash. What type of plow are you installing on the truck and is it new or used? We can then give you a better idea of how much everything costs. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  3. wils5150

wils5150 Member
    from mass

i have a mm2 8ft at work that I have access to so I need the truck side equipment. The $2000 quote was for new truck side equipmentand the install. I have now Idea what just the equipment costs. my truck is a late 2004 f 250 superduty

4. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

A guy told me he just paid $1500 for complete truck side parts and installation on a 2011 GMC Sierra Denali at Place Motors in Webster, MA

5. wils5150

wils5150 Member
    from mass

damn thats 20 minutes from me. I will check that out

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

I would say around $1000 for all the parts for the install and then another $150 to $200 for labor. I would call around and see what prices you can get for the hardware.