1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Side for 09 1 Ton Chevy

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by TurbDies2500, Oct 30, 2011.

1. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

**HELP PLEASE**

I have a MM2 setup on a 04 Chevy 2500HD 3/4 and want to put the setup on a 2009 1 ton. I know that I need different push plates but can I use the same wiring harness and isolation module?

Please let me know what I need to make this wiring harness work on the 2009.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Your push plates from your 2004 3/4 ton are the same ones you need for the 2009 1 ton, Fisher part #7169, the wiring will work also, all you need to do is buy an adapter harness kit for you headlights which is Fisher part #29458 (HB-4 to H11 Connector Kit). I think the kit is $25 to $30.

3. TurbDies2500

really? I have the 4 port iso module in the 04. Is that the correct module or do I need the 3 port?

4. buddymanzpop

No four port Iso- mod is fine, call your Fisher supplier and get a price on that 29458 adapter kit and you'll see it's a lot cheaper than buying a new 3 port Iso-mod and headlight wiring and control harness adapter kit. I think most Fisher parts suppliers aren't even aware if 29458 adapter kit.

5. TurbDies2500

Awesome. I called the dealership and they were not aware of that part but they do have one in stock and its $15. So it looks like I will get away with the swap over pretty cheap.

Thanks a lot for your help. I appreciate it. Now I just need to find a used 9 ft to trade my 8 ft for.

6. TurbDies2500

So I went to install the truck side setup on the 09 and it looks like you cannot do it with the 4 port module without screwing up the headlight wiring harnesses. Can you tell me how it is suppose to be installed? I know the 3 port is basically just plug and play with no screwing around with wiring.

Help me out. Thanks.

7. buddymanzpop

You unplug the vehicle headlamp harness from the headlamps and plug them into the fisher harnesses, then there are plugs on the fisher harness that plugs into the headlamps, the HB3 lamps are the same in the older and newer trucks the difference is in the HB4 to H11 and thats where the adapter is used. the adapter plugs into the fisher harness and the vehicle harness and into the headlamps, the adapters are used at the head lamp ends of the harnesses. I hope this is the info your looking for.