1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck question

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Louiso, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

so can a 8lug rim fit a 6 lug truck? just asking because a 10lug semi goes on a 8lug truck... so i thougt maybe the same thing can be done?

thanks for you help!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  2. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

No, the only way guys are putting 10 lug wheels on 8 is because they are buying and adaptor and spacer to make them fit and its only on duellys also.

3. sparksrides

sparksrides Senior Member

what he said, and those adapters are expansive payuppayuppayup

4. 87chevy

87chevy Senior Member

Very expensive

5. dieseltech

dieseltech Senior Member

Im positive with a little research you could have someone machine you some adapters...tho the wheels will be heavier. Its not just for duallys. Ive seen them on 3/4 tons as well. Anything is possible with some cash and the right company.

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

What in the world for?

7. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

I want a set of diesel rims for my truck. 8 lugs :) ussmileyflag :mechanic: Thumbs Up

8. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Louiso... is that all of your equipment pictured on your website.... quite a collection