1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck pulling to right

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by BKFC255, Dec 14, 2008.

1. BKFC255

BKFC255 Senior Member

My 06 f 150 is pulling to the right a little more than I would like. I just had a front end alinement, because i put 2.5" leveling kit in the front for the plow. I just put new tires on it And need to know if this is normal for a lfted truck

2. DCSpecial

DCSpecial Senior Member
    from IL

Not normal you should be able to get it to track straight.

Does it do it on all roads?
    Air psi the same in all the tires?

I run 38" tires on one of my SDs and have no issues with it pulling.

3. BKFC255

BKFC255 Senior Member

tire psi is the same
    more noticeable at highway speeds 55 to 65 mph

4. tim096

tim096 Senior Member
    from wny

A drift to the rt. is normal (road crown) I would try swapping the front tires. If you just had it aligned what are the measurments. you might want a bigger split in the caster to help with the pull.

5. BKFC255

BKFC255 Senior Member

if you could imagine the steering whell straight at 12 o clock well mine is now a 1 oclock

6. tim096

tim096 Senior Member
    from wny

If your steering wheel is not strait, that is not a pull, I would go back to the alignment place and have them straiten the wheel. they will have to readjust the toe to center the wheel.
    hope this helps
    Tim