1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck+plow value

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by wild bill, Jun 16, 2011.

1. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

hey there a guy i know was interested in my truck and i was trying to get some opinion's on a baseline value .its a 2001 2500hd 6.0 autu,extended cab short bed with about 46,000 mile's.new cooper atr's ,monroe sensa trac's .no rust
    2003 vintage boss 7'6"super duty rt III well maintained extra parts ,harness repair end's spare parts ect .no commershal plowing my residence only .

2. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

2001 Silverado HD

That truck could be worth in the $15,000 range if it's really clean, you don't find them with that low mileage, I know some will chime in that that's crazy but if it's a real clean truck with those miles it worth all the money, summer price may not be as strong as fall/winter price. I know of someone who paid $11,000 and change 6-7 months ago for a 80,000 mile 01 with a big block (gas hog 8.1ltr.) with a rusty but functional 7 1/2 ft Curtis and the truck had a lot of surface rust to the frame and bottom side, he's already gone for a rusted fuel line. Your truck looks like a LS package with cloth interior and full power options so that's what I'm going with. Go to a bank or credit union and get a N.A.D.A. valuation and make sure they add for the low miles.
  3. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

thank's for the reply ,yes it is a ls silverado with cloth seat's that have been covered with blanket's since new . just the normal maintence oil ect,new plug's and wire's filter's .had a few small parking lot altercation's will it was sitting but were repaired promptly .to an extent i was a little bit anal about it .:salute: