1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Pictures---All ready but no snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bbahun, Dec 31, 2006.

1. bbahun

bbahun Junior Member
    from OHIO

Here some pictures:cool: of my truck and plow. Truck was new last year, plow is new to me this year. Installed myself. :redbounce

2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

sweet truck and plow i dont like the cap though
  3. Lawn Care Plus

Lawn Care Plus Senior Member

Nice truck set up.

4. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

Nice truck , but i do agree the cap has got to go...........love the chevy though!
  5. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Very nice truck. How's the ZF-6 treating you?
  6. bbahun

bbahun Junior Member
    from OHIO

I am thinking that once the snow starts flying(If it ever does) I will probably take the cap off. I think that it will be hard to see out of. The ZF-6 transmission I would not trade for anything. I know that some guys have had some problems with the clutch holding up but so far mine is good. I pull a trailer that weighs about 7k and have never had a problem. I also get about 3-4 mpg better than some of my friends with Allison transmissions. I really like this forum and all the good input from all the members. Thanks
  7. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

You should be very happy with the power.