1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck picts

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by sno-mover, Oct 15, 2003.

1. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

I'm trying to post picts but they are to big.:confused: they are about 200.kb and 640x480:confused: what do I do they are in my documents, how do I shirnk them?:waving: :help:

2. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

If you want to email them to me, I will resize and post them for you.

3. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Tom; thanks for the offer but I would like to try and learn how.:) Is there a fairly easy way to explain? I have adobe photo shop on my shop computer.:waving: how do you resize?

4. wyldman

wyldman Member

Your picture size is OK,as longas your under 640X640.Open the file in Photoshop,and resave it as a JPEG.Try to get the file size under 100K.You may have to increase the compression for your JPEG files to do so.

5. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Wyldman any idea where in photo shop that would be, I was looking around on photo shop and could not find anything that said shrink or smaller or resize?:confused: could I make the changes in the camera it self?

6. wyldman

wyldman Member

You don't need to resize,you just need to save it as a compressed file like a JPEG.Go to Photoshop help and search for saving files as JPEG's

7. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

hanks I will try tomoro:)