1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Pics

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by TrailK10, Apr 1, 2003.

1. TrailK10

TrailK10 Member
    from NH

Heres a pic of my Rigs

chevys.jpg

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Looks good. I like the new one almost as much as the old one!!

What plow did you put on the new HD?

3. VictoryRedK1500

VictoryRedK1500 Member

Nice trucks! When i bought my '02, I was searching for a K1500 in the Gray Metallic, but had no luck. So, I ended up with the Victory Red, and I love it. I also love those older style Chevys like your old pickup. My dad had an '86 K20 with the 6.2 diesel as a company truck. It was used to drive into an underground zinc mine. That truck was tough as nails and it would practically climb a tree in 4wd. It was hard to miss with its "safety yellow" paint.

4. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

I like that 2500HD. Nice truck. Snowybowtie, his signature says it has an 8' Fisher on it. Mike :)

5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

So it does, thanks Mike. :eek:

6. TrailK10

TrailK10 Member
    from NH

its hard to beleive that the hd weighs in at 9200lbs and i think my 1/2 ton weighs about 5000lbs the 84 makes about 50 less horsepower but seems to have just about as much power as the new hd. you still can't beat the old trucks!

7. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Another nice 2500HD in our Chevy family. :D Really nice truck!

But you are mistaken - Chevy 2500HDs do not weighs at #9200. That number is the vehicle's GVWR. My 2500HD weighs around #5600 empty.

8. TrailK10

TrailK10 Member
    from NH

Thanks for the correction wxmn6. I thought that seemed kinda high.