1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck pics.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Jan 27, 2008.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

2. PTSolutions

3. PTSolutions

4. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

Nice! That Chevy looks sweet with the Blizzard!

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trucks! That '98 chevy is sitting LOW!

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice trucks

7. ctd992500

ctd992500 Senior Member

You have a nice setup their, I like both your trucks is that 98 only 2 wheel drive or 4. It looks so low to the ground with the plow up. But like I said nice setup.

8. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trucks you have there.

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

All trucks are nice but GM's are twice as nice!:D

10. PTSolutions

thnks guys. Yes the dump is 2wd hence why it is sitting so low. It also has heavier duty springs from jc whitney, which i doubt did anything. timbrens which helped alot and coil spring spacers. With out the spacers the blizzards power arm would bottom out on rough roads. Actually looking at the pic. that shows the squating, it is a bad angle. It looks worse in the picture than in reality.
    keep them comming.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2008
  11. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Man I Like your truck it looks like mine but no DURAMAX, Cab lights and Different Mirrors...NICE TRUCK!!!:nod:

[​IMG]

12. 02DURAMAX

Also did your driver side fog light lense cover come off?...because mine did that on the driver side..:dizzy:

13. PTSolutions

YES. I had enough of those damn fogs. Happened to the right side not to long ago, just ordered one off ebay. Now the left one came off. All of my friends with silverados are having the same problem. I was thinking of just buying some hid fog lights, and making like a grill around them to fill in the opening.

14. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice trucks and plows

15. zappalawn

zappalawn Member
    from pgh

pro touch when did you buy rge 02? i looked at one about a year ago that looked exactly the same grill and exhaust too

16. PTSolutions

We bought the 02 in 02. we put everything on it ourselves. It has replica flowmasters that are 1/3 of the price and sound better. hypertech programmer and just a K&N air filter. Whole intake is coming in spring along with all led tails and line of fire.

17. 02DURAMAX

I bought some yellow fog lamps on ebay...and have all LED lights on my truck..and just put on the HID's!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. PTSolutions

Nice truck duramax. I love what you did with it. That is exaclty what I want to do with the rear. But in the front instead of yellow fogs {i saw those on ebay also} i would much rather have a blueish white color. I am also going to install HID"s.

19. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Are you looking at the pictures with a magnifying glass or what ?

I guess if you had the same problems I too would look at that. Nice pictures though, your trucks are very clean. I would consider Pro-Wings for your Yellow plow, that seems pretty small with out them.

20. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Very nice truck!!! You think the replica flowmasters sound better????? I dont know about that. I have the flowmaster single exhaust on mine and it is plenty loud!!!:nod: But anyway I like the truck alot!!!