1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Jan 20, 2008.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

This is advantageplower and I's trucks the other night. We were bored and ahead of scheduale so we met up and bullsh!ted for a bit. The silverado is his. He also has a 2000 reg. cab 2500 classic.

Bryan and I.jpg

Bryan and I 2.jpg

Bryan and I 3.jpg

Bryan and I 4.jpg

2. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

looks good. like the boss vees on there. i like the look of those all dark with the plows on there, nice trucks!

3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I love the truck They look like mine. Nice plow too. Any action pictures

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I have some action pics in here somewhere. They are only of my truck tho. I don't plow any accounts with advantageplower

5. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

That is cool. How do you like the Boss V? I am still searching for a Boss plow for my truck, but i am looking for a 8' trip edge. Keep them coming

6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice pics they both look nice with the same plows

7. advantageplower

advantageplower Junior Member

love the boss v's great plow solid

8. OakhillsSnowdiv

OakhillsSnowdiv Member
    from mass

nice lookin trucks, those are prolly one of the nicest pair of GMC and Chevy i have seen

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Thanks alot, we take alot of pride in trying to keep our trucks nice and clean and serviced.

10. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

i know a guy sellin one in CT if your interested. its brand new has a faded blade factury defect. 8 ft trip edge he wants $3900 installed.