1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Pics.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Fordistough, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Hey there, is there anyone willing to post some pictures of my truck if I E-Mail them to you? I don't know how to post pics myself.

2. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

3. Fordistough

from USA

Thank you, they are on their way

4. Fordistough

from USA

It is only one picture.

5. WALKERS

I sent you a PM and I have not received it in my Email yet.

6. WALKERS

Here is your pic

IHC E-1.JPG

7. BOSS550

BOSS550 Senior Member

Sweet!!! Gotta luv cornbinders!!

8. Fordistough

from USA

The truck is a 1975 International Harvester D-200 4x4. The truck is comparable to today's F-450. Dual rear wheels and all leaf spring suspention and a 10 ton Pintle/ball trailer hitch make carrying and towing anything with this a simple task. The engine in the International 345 V8 gas. The plow is new to the truck and although it has been on there for about 5 years, the truck was only plowed with only half a dozen times. The plow is an old Fisher Speedcast 9 footer. The pump is a Meyer Electric E-47(which I am not too happy with right now). I just got this truck last June and although there hasn't been much snow yet, I am very pleased with it. It is truely a tank. P.S. You can see the granite block in the rear for ballast which weights probably 1,800 lbs only pushed the truck down 1.5 inches when I loaded it. wesport

9. Fordistough

from USA

P.S. Thank you Walkers! I knew a Ford guy could give me a hand.

10. WALKERS

:salute: No problem nice truck you have there. You have any more pics or questions how to let me know.:waving:
    JOSH

11. Fordistough

from USA

I will probably have more pictures in a little bit, thank you!