1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck-Mounted/Push Spreader

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by nherweck, Dec 24, 2005.

1. nherweck

nherweck Junior Member

Just saying THANKS for all the responses for my past spreader question! Now I have another one...I'm researching for next year, I need to save up. I've seen a spreader on the back of a truck that was a push spreader. He was using it as a tailgate/hitch mounted spreader then takes it off with a few pins and uses it as a push spreader. What company makes these? I'd really like to get ahold of them. It looked like a red Earthway branded spreader, but I cannot find anything like that through them. Any help would be greatly appreciated...once again! THANKS!!
  2. frndinalowplace

frndinalowplace Senior Member
    from 7hills

I will love to see this. I was always thinkin of making one. I think its a great idea. But untill then I will still sit on the tailgate, holding on to the push spreader, while another guy drives around that parking lot.