1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck mount sweeper unit f/s

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SCSIndust, Jul 27, 2006.

1. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I had bought a used truck mount sweeper but I decided not to persue this venture at this time. In the mean time, I dissassembled it, to fix some of the metal. I have all new hardware to put it back together. It simply needs to be assembled. The engine needs a new muffler and a carb clean/rebuild. Everything is here, and in good shape. I am asking $500, but make me an offer. I really need to move this thing; I need the room. A little time into this would be a cheap way to start a sweeping business!! My loss is your gain!

2. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

Got a picture?

3. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

No. I could get one for you. It would be hard to tell what evrything is because it is all disassembled. The only peice you might know of is the hopper because it is obvious. If you are seriously interested I will get all the stuff together and take a picture. I lowered my price to $300. Move this thing out before I junk it.

4. bank32

bank32 Member

I'm interested how far from philly are you.

5. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

Probably about 2 hrs.

6. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

If your interested, let me know asap, someone else is interested and might get it tomorrow. I want to know what to tell them. They offered me less, but I'll hold it till this weekend if you want for $300.