1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck mount parking lot vaccuum for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SCSIndust, Jun 12, 2006.

1. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I had recently bought an older slide in vaccuum for a pickup truck, but I have since decided to go in another direction. It is apart right now, because I was fixing the frame. It needs to be put back together (not too hard), and it needs a carb clean and a new muffler. The sweeper head, hopper and frame are all in great shape. The engine ran last year, but I haven't tried it that year - the gas smelled bad, so it would need to be flushed. This is a great model for someone starting in the street sweeping business. It is made by Schwarze. Email me for more info: jnseymore@comcast.net . I am looking to get $500 as it sets.