1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck lights

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by K&N Snow, Mar 23, 2009.

1. K&N Snow

K&N Snow Member

I have a 2000 Tahoe with 05 western setup the passenger side headlight doesn't work until I open the hood and hit the Isolation Control Box then the light will come on. I have figured that the problem is in plug #4 but I don;t know if it;s the box or the wires. I have unplugged the plug and cleaned it and greased it but that didn't work. I don't know if the box is bad or what and help would be appreciated.
  2. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Have you tried hitting the ISO box with something bigger and harder like a Hammer or a Mallet. Maybe 20 pound sledge would work. Just a thought
  3. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I think you can swap the 3 & 4 harness to see if it is the module or harness. It won't hurt anything. But don't pay attention to anything other than the headlight.