1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Lettering

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RYDER, Jan 28, 2007.

1. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I bought a vinyl cutter/plotter. Because I helped out at a sign co. for a few months and saw how easy it was, So if you live in the Grand Rapids, MI area and need a truck or trailer lettered let me know. And it will not be the magnetic type!!
  2. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

I live way too far away and already have my truck lettered but I was wondering if that plotter/cutter was something for the computer. Would love to redo my trailer sign.
  3. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

Yes. I bought a 48inch wide one off ebay.
  4. GFX

GFX Member

Been thinking about buying one myself. Which one did you buy and how do you like it? How much $$$?
  5. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

6. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

It was about $1000.00. It is a 48 inch and it came with the pro series program. You can get them cheaper if you go smaller and net pro series program. www.signmaxus.com