1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Lettering

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NoFearDeere, Feb 2, 2006.

1. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I'm trying to come up with ideas for lettering my truck. I currently have my extended cab window lettered but I want some other ideas. Can everyone post some pictures of what they have to help me get some ideas; Thanks everyone in advance.:waving:

2. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Heres is two pictures of my logo'd equipment. Picture #1 - The dump has basically the name, with city (smaller text) and phone # underneath, basically just like the side of the trailer just a smaller version. I like plain, simple, and neat. Keep it easy to read for everyone while your traveling down the road but still classy. Picture #2 - A better shot of the side of the trailer, on the back ramp of the trailer it is the same this as on the Dump doors just a bigger version. I was possibly looking into a small logo, maybe to put on the trailer side door or what not. I was also thinking of doing the spattered paint (same green color) look on the hood of the dump just so the truck stuck out going down the road. I also have some other pictures here ... http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=30616 picture #2 is a closer look.

Ken

Picture #6.jpg

New Look Trailer.jpg

3. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

I have a few...

quality lawncare Trailer passenger[1].JPG

4. qualitylawncare

Truck 4..........

IM002029.JPG

5. KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping Junior Member

heres a few pics of my truck and trailer

plowsite3.JPG

6. KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping Junior Member

7. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

here is one of ours.

side truck 2.JPG

8. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

qualitylawncare how big is that enclosed trailer? 28'?
    Looks good

9. GFX

GFX Member

I've seen this picture posted before and I'm sorry it just looks fake. Looks like the lettering was pasted on in photoshop or something. Either that or the sticker guy can't put stuff on straight. Look at the bottom left corner of the trailer.

10. qualitylawncare

That one is a 26 footer..

I have:

1- 24' Wedge Front
    1- 26' Straight Front
    1- 30' Wedge Front

I sold my second 24' enclosed a few months ago. We ordered a new 40' Tri-axle gooseneck enclosed trailer with living quarters. This will be used to eliminate sleeping in the stinky trailer and/or in a tent when we are on the road..

11. qualitylawncare

That is a digital image from my sign shop.. I haven't had the trailer around long enough since it's been lettered to get an actual pic of it.

I would throw a fit if they put the decals on crooked..:gunsfiring:

12. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

It looks real blury in the pic!!! But nice trailer.. why are you on the road sleeping in tents?

13. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

nice looking logos you guys have there

14. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Heres my truck, stickers on the windows, also have personalized license plate which will be the same but with numbers on all my trucks. The window lettering is also the same for yard signs and I also put one on my open trailer. I will be getting the enclosed lettered up for the spring, along with the half ton windows (thought I was selling it so I took them off, decided it keep it:dizzy: ) My dump truck will have it on the side of the dump (will be black on black with diamond plate sides on the dump) and will most likely put the yard signs on the side because they are cheap and look good or I will be having something nice made up and will mount on some plastic, Cant wait, should have my dump within a month or so, gotta have time to set it up for springpayup .
    James

Picture 354.jpg

Last edited: Feb 4, 2006
  15. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Quality.. why are you camping in your trailers and tents... the letering does look good on the enclosed but it deff was put on un even. Lets see more pics of your other trailers and trucks you own and some pics of your loging equip!!! THanks in advance!!!!!

16. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

My neighbor runs a sign shop and is a little slow in the Winter...let me know what lettering you guys need and he said he will do it cheap since he is so slow. He can mail it directly to you so you can apply it yourself. PM me if interested...

17. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

My next door neighbor has a sign shop too and he wanted $150.00 for my truck magnets. I went to this place here in columbus called "next day signs" and got them for $70.00. wish some neighbors were more neighbor like

18. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I agree with you, some people just want to take the eyes out of your head! My neighbor will do the lettering for both doors including your Company Name, Town and Phone Number for $65.00 for BOTH doors, and he said there is only a day or two turnaround time, not weeks like some other guys. That sounded pretty good to me so I just figured I would let you all know. Just trying to help a guy feed his family... :angel:

19. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

LoL...

I need a trailer

Last edited: Feb 12, 2006