1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck lettering pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Green Feet, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Green Feet

Green Feet Member

I have decided to have my truck lettered but am trying to decide what I want. I have done a search and found a few pics on posts. If you have pics of your trucks lettered, I would love to see them. Thanks

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Name
    Phone #
    DOT #
    Website
    Serving areas

3. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=65656&highlight=added+some+things+to+my+rig
    theres a bucnh of pictures/ videos of my truck in there where you can see the lettering
    i just put my logo/phonenumber/town on the back window and my company name on the bug deflector on the front.
    my next truck is going to have the doors/hood or windshield/tailgate done with logo on front door services on back door logo and services on tailgate and logo/name on hood

4. 02powerstroke

02powerstroke PlowSite.com Addict

I did this just to keep me legal. It wasn't for advertising

[​IMG]

5. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict