1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck in Need of Snow!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowwithdodge, Dec 4, 2012.

1. plowwithdodge

plowwithdodge Junior Member

61* today and nothing better to do then wash the truck and share. Here is one of my plow trucks. 2004 Dodge 2500 Cummins with 8 ft Meyer Plow. Brand new 4in MBRP exhaust all the way back (Came with truck when purchased last year after a lot of hassle) and K&N Cold air intake. Just put on new set of Cooper AT3 tires and Strobes n More strobe light that came last week. My favorite truck by far. Plows snow like a beast, well at least the one October storm last year, have not seen much snow since then. Other truck is a 2005 Ford 250. Belongs to my pops, who wanted little extra cash, so I bought a plow and put it to work. Will add picture when I get a chance.

2004 Dodge Truck .jpg
  2. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking truck what light is that?
  3. plowwithdodge

Thanks it is the Strobes N More EBAR360 Mini Lightbar Amber color only. Bought the Dual colored Amber/Blue one for my father, which is my 2nd truck that I plow with. He is also a local volunteer fireman.
  4. Morrissey snow removal

is the light bright work well?
  5. plowwithdodge

Very happy with the light. In my opinion they both are pretty bright and they have 21 flash patterns. Good price and warranty. I also run strobes in my taillights and headlights to really stand out. I plow 95% commercial parking lots so I want to be seen at all angles.
  6. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

i see your front bumper sits a tad low too. thought it was just mine. I have the twin to your truck only silver. same tires even.
  7. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Very nice setup. I can't wait to try my Cummins on a big storm, never got to really try it last year. Good luck this winter.
  8. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I know feeling we had 70* yesterday

My self I am kinda liking it I guess my age catching up with me 32+ years plowing snow I seen my share of snow
    With no snow Im not out there with all the dumb drivers :realmad::realmad:
    But they calling snow first week so we will see if that happens
  9. Morrissey snow removal

good luck this yr
  10. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Thats a clean truck, nice setup
  11. dm5.9

dm5.9 Member

Nice looking truck, Where in nj are you?
  12. oldbluehairhemi

oldbluehairhemi Senior Member

You have more pics? How do you like that meyer?
  13. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

i also would like to know more on the meyer,,,,is it a full trip or just edge? how does it mount up
  14. plowwithdodge

Thanks for all the good wishes guys! Same to you, hopefully the pattern changes soon and we get a storm or six.

dm5.9 I am also in Sussex County

Meyer plow is an 8 ft Lot pro commercial grade, yes full trip, and has been good so far. Really only used it 3 storms since I bought it. The reason I bought the plow was because of the warranty...Couldn't beat 5years on a commercial plow--from what I found last year. I also could not beat the price. Found ad on Craigslist for a dealer that bought out another dealer and was installing them for under $4,000. Had to drive 2 hours, but relatives in area to spend the day with.

I will post some more pics this weekend of both trucks and plows.
  15. plowwithdodge

Sorry for got to add this part. It is a quick connect, so drive right up and tinker with it for a couple of minutes. Ready to go!