1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck i detailed

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 91AK250, Oct 3, 2008.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

my summer biz is auto detailing, so i get to work on alot of cool cars/trucks..

this week i've been doing the trucks for a family friends construction company, today i did there '02 f-350 crew cab powerstroke 4x4 dully flatbed/dump bed. it was a really sweet truck and man i'd love to plow with somthing like this! so much power and weight there its not even funny haha

heres some pics i thought i'd share
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Job
    That Truck looks awesome.

3. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

see if you dont buy that explorer you could use that money towards a nice truck like this one. truck looks nice and clean buy the way

4. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice job, that is a nice truck

5. 91AK250

except i have absolutly no use for a truck like that, it would sit and be a waste, atleast the explorer would be enjoyed in every day driving..worth much more to me. my 250 plows just fine.

6. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Don't quit your other jobs....;)

7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Nice looking truck

8. 91AK250

its my only job...thanks?

9. Turf Commando

Turf Commando Senior Member

Don't take me to serious. I'm also a detailer, Professional.. and very detailed oriented, I just see things you over looked that's all.
    You can find me on Meguiarsonline under the name Joe's detailing ....:D