1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck for wb

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by jacob land and, Feb 18, 2006.

1. jacob land and

jacob land and Member

i am looking at a 1990 ford diesel 1 ton, 4x4, dually, 92,000 miles, 4sp., aluminum flatbed, with a meyer hydro turn plow. the guy is asking 3500 or best offer, im a little low on cash right now, but i have a 5x8 landscape trailer(1 year old) and a 48inch belt driven bobcat walkbehind(only has 3 seasons on it) that i was going to try and sell this spring, thinking of offering it as a trade what do you think?

2. jacob land and

jacob land and Member

if anyone thinks this will be a considered trade, or i will have to throw another 3k along with the trade to walk away with the truck let me know...

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

That sounds like a pretty good trade if he wants or needs a mower and trailer. Are you sure the mileage is acurate? Its not 192k or 292k??? They only have a 5 digit odometer......... Let us know how it turns out!

4. jacob land and

jacob land and Member

in the ad it says 92000 act. miles, do i trust him or is there a way to find out for sure?

5. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

if he says $3500 OBO offer him the $3000 and see what happens.

6. jacob land and

jacob land and Member

but i cant afford that much im in the 1100 market, i was hoping for a complete trade mower/trailer for truck/plow

7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

In my opinion the truck and plow is worth alot more then the trailer and mower combo! Unless of course he is screwing with the milage or the truck is junk etc...

8. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

You did say 4sp---it not a blown up auto?