1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck for sale!! summer special

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by baddboygeorge, Jun 2, 2007.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

$2000 first come first serve , 1990 f 250, 5 speed 7.3 diesel 4x4 plow an spreader combo, 7'6 meyer with e 60 pump an touch pad controller, buyers tailgate spreader with new motor last year! it has got to go see ye george

2. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

can you post some pics? or e-mail me thru a pm?
    Thanks

3. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

anyway that the truck would make it 1500 miles or does it need to be trailered???????????????????????pics would benice

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

yeah please post some pics!!!! thanks man.

5. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

I'm beginning to wonder.....hmmmmm?

6. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

truck runs well

I would drive truck anywhere , I f anyone is interested there are pics on here just search my past post truck needs to go ! thanks George

7. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

Don't mean to rag on you, but is this the same truck that you have been trying to sell since March of '05?

I did a search (because you suggested it as you won't post any pics this time) and I don't see where you have ever posted any pics of this truck. In one post, you say you won't post a pic because this site only holds 100 MB. What camera are you using that takes more than a 100 MB pic?

Just trying to figure out what's going on.

8. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

9. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

me thinks he's lazy....... wants to sell the truck but doesnt wanna do the leg work and get the pics and specs people want, its never gonna sell if you keep up like this.

10. RedBeaverEater

RedBeaverEater Junior Member

u still got the truck

11. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I offered to send a deposit and have him drive it here, but he wanted every penny up front. Not flaming or anything, but I was ready to buy it...... Consider it a free bump to the top.