1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck Craft TC-140

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by rcpd34, Nov 22, 2004.

1. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Anyone here use this salt spreader? I just bought one and installed it and it looks awesome! This is my first Truck Craft product; all my others are SnowEx. Any advise ir info I should know? Thanks!

2. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Ya finally got one. What dealer did you use? Get the price you wanted?

3. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Tc-140

I paid $4000. Did I do ok? I looked for quite a while and think I made the right choice. Only thing so far that I don't care for is the way the spinner hangs. It uses a weird support arm that seems unnecesary. Seems to me you could simply make a large U bracket and let it self level like the highway trucks. Thoughts?

4. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, I would say you did pretty good on price. No thoughts. Good luck to ya. :)

5. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM Senior Member

The TC-140 is essentially the larger version of the TC-130. Other than size and mounting brackets, their identical. My 130 has performed FLAWLESSLY! There are plenty of posts on here, by me, in reference to it. I'm still trying to get my boss to buy a 140.

Let me know how it does!

Marshall