1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck craft dump insert speader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by grassmaster06, Nov 20, 2009.

1. grassmaster06

grassmaster06 Senior Member

truckcraft dump insert spreader good condition and works great,includes everything needed to operate ,and extra controller and brain box $2000..

2. Michigansnowkin

Michigansnowkin Member

Can u please call me @ 248 990 0948 i have been looking for a while

3. grassmaster06

need to sell asap

4. simply_peter

simply_peter Member
    from Iowa

Is this still available? What is your email?

5. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

6. grassmaster06

i have decided to keep the spreader it has been very good to use .

7. lawnproslawncar

Grassmaster, can you still post some pictures of this setup, I would like to invest in one and would like some pictures of it other than what is on the truckcraft website

Thank you

8. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Do a search for the truckcraft spreader and you will see pics of my setup and a few others on here.

9. simply_peter

simply_peter Member
    from Iowa

Are you guys happy with your spreaders?

Do you have to drive around with the bed up at all times?

I am trying to decide on a replacement tailgate from truckcraft or a vbox. Just curious how yours has worked.

10. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

I would take a dump insert spreader any day before I bought a V box. I have one on my Downeaster and would not trade it for a vbox.

Mike

11. lawnproslawncar

I wish you could buy a hydraulic powered model and use a pump mounted on the truck motor or something

12. grassmaster06

THIS SETUP HAS BEEN GREAT thats why i decided to keep it .i only raise the bed to about 35%and turn on the vibrator ,once in a while i stop then hit the gas to help the salt slide back .i have a v box in another truck and it works great but no visibility, the dump bed spreader has almost 100% visibility and i use the bed all year long the only down side is the $$$$$$

13. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

maybe this is off topic a little bit, but i have the truckcraft salter model for the 1ton dump trucks (350,3500). It won't fit the pickup truck model inserts, but if any of you are interested, i'm not using anymore.

14. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

How much are you looking for it? Pictures?

15. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

16. mvhauler

mvhauler Senior Member

Search "Truckcraft sander stand". You'll find a plethora of information.

17. Pristine PM ltd

Out of my price range, but a deal I am sure. Good luck. I am looking at doing something stupid next year that I will post about after a bit more research and I need cheap older tailgate replacement spreaders.

18. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

I understand. Good luck with that!

19. Pristine PM ltd

haha, it involved cutting to fit a smaller truck... I don't think I even understand...

20. Plow man Foster

Plow man Foster PlowSite.com Addict

Reading all these Archives of people who could use a spreader..... If anyone needs one i have a TruckCraft TC140 Rep. Tailgate spreader FULLY FUNCTIONAL For sale so PM Me if your interested.