1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Truck craft deicer attachment wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by betterburdman, Nov 16, 2011.

1. betterburdman

betterburdman Junior Member

WTB truck craft TC-130 deicer attachment to fit on the dump insert. Near Pittsburgh call or text Aaron 724-712-3694 thanks

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  2. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Get in line, I've been lookin for a used one on here for 3 weeks. And the funny thing my name is Aaron also.

3. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

i been watching and posting for about a year and still have not seen 1 on here or ebay or craigslist good luck guys

4. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

thought i saw one on craiglist. good shape, but no controller

5. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

6. bubbles10

bubbles10 Member

7. Burkartsplow

Thanks bubbles for the link for the pittsburgh one. Just got off the phone with the owner and I was first to call and have first dibs on buying. Looks like a good unit.
    Aaron

8. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

If you get the one by the airport and you need a controller I have one with wiring harness that was said to have been sent to truck craft and gone over by the guy I got it from. It is the older style like the one in the link. Aaron 1 called me about it and I was going to sell it to him but if Aaron 2 needs it it's up for grabs. I don't know what's fair on price not knowing if it works since I never tried it but make a fair offer and it can be yours!

9. betterburdman

I went to pick this up tonight (the Pittsburgh one) after burkartsplow didn't show up to get it. However it is the wider unit known as the tc-140, it's the wider version of the shorter model. It will fit on a one ton dump body but way to wide for a dump insert. Still a good unit at an exceptional price, just doesn't have the control box or wiring harness.

10. Burkartsplow

I showed up for it, but once I saw it I realized it was the wrong one. I then proceeded to IKEA to buy some stuff for the wife for the new house. The swedish meatballs they have in there food court are so good. The unit is nice and a good deal.

11. betterburdman

I like ikea too. :)