1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

truck broke in two!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Joesno, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Joesno

Joesno Senior Member

2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

There's a guy driving around my town with a yellow 94 Chevy that looks just like that truck did before it broke in half... I laugh soo hard everytime i see it, just never seem to have time to grab the camera... Worst part is he's still working it, loaded full of crap all the time
  3. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

That one with the Suburban is awesome.
  4. IHI

IHI Senior Member
    from Iowa

Soon as i read the title i thought chebby, and sure enough LOL!! At least their frames were consistantly weak since we have a slew of them around here driving around either hopped up int he center or sagging in the center too. Your not alone.
  5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

That is funny.

And why would you plow during the day with that monster machine when you cant see in front of you.
  6. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Last season when my transmission went i borrowed a k-10 blazer from my friends buddy. every time u lifted the plow the seat would pop up from the frame splitting in half
  7. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

My old 1993 Chevy did the same thing, only on the one side though so we were able to limp it back to the shop and park it!
    The plow was pulled and the truck was junked at that time!
  8. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

The next storm he asked me if I needed to use the truck again. I told him id rather use a shovel this time and called my friend who had a nice powerstroke